Welcome to my Home Studio

Welcome to my Home Studio
Hard at work, click photo to go to website

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Busy on Etsy


I have been trying to do my pottery, do my diet business and have also been in charge of the treasuries on The Interior Design Team. For those of you that are not familiar with treasuries, I have posted one above. This one was on the front page of Etsy and had one of my bowls on it. It is considered very desirable to get on the front page.


I have also been very busy wrapping and mailing. I have had quite a few sales this month:>) One of the sales was a custom order for a set of four Butterfly Dinner Plates and Bowls. I made the bowls with no problems, but after making eight plates, I have six left to glaze and fire. I hope at least four make it in good condition. I don't know why plates are so hard to keep from cracking:>(


I made the glazes yesterday and am glazing tomorrow.

No comments: