Welcome to my Home Studio

Welcome to my Home Studio
Hard at work, click photo to go to website

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Wine and Cheese Sets Are Taking a Trip






I think my pottery is more traveled then I am.

My three sets of little plates and cups are going to the Green Goat Gallery in Spencer NC.

The gallery owner, Anne Waters asked if she could purchase my pottery for her wonderful gallery. I hope my little dessert sets find a new home with someone that will love them as much as I do:>)

3 comments:

My Mother's Garden said...

Hi Pat! Come visit me...I left a gift on my blog for you. I hope it brings a smile to your face!
~ Karrita

Docks-Pottery said...

I look at you from italy, great blog.
I have a ceramic studio in torino 2 years alone, I am a self-taught. Looks a little things I do.
www.Docksceramica.blogspot.com
greetings
filippo

Todd said...

Pat,
These are lovely!!
Paz!