Welcome to my Home Studio

Welcome to my Home Studio
Hard at work, click photo to go to website

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year


I am starting this new year with a resolution to contact all my customers and keep in touch with them through this blog. I have had such a wonderful and rewarding year and most of it is due to the great people that buy and use my pottery. If it wasn't for you guys, I couldn't keep working on the art I love so much.


I spent the day planning the things I want to accomplish this year. The first holiday is coming up fast, Valentines Day. I am starting some mugs with a heart appliqué where a name or saying can be stamped. I am also making a heart shaped trinket dish, with an appropriate saying on it. I will post the pictures as soon as they are done, but Feb 14 is coming fast, so if you want a personalized piece of pottery from patspottery for your honey, better order now:>)


No comments: