Welcome to my Home Studio

Welcome to my Home Studio
Hard at work, click photo to go to website

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Teapots are taking a Trip.






Well, I just finished packing up my favorite three teapot sets for their trip to Steamboat Springs, CO. They are going for the Steamboat Invitational Teapot Exhibit on December 5, through January 31, 2009 put on by the Steamboat Springs Arts Council.

This is my very first exhibit, and I am very excited and honered.

As I understand. lots of exciting events are being planned around the event. The Japanese Consulate is working on a Tea Ceremony event as well as an Ikibana flower arranging demonstration and Silk Weaving Demonstration .

There will also be a tea tasting and a couple of local potters will be putting on a teapot making demonstration.
There are over 75 teapots from national & international ceramic artists being displayed and my three little teapots will be there :>).

1 comment:

Todd said...

They are BEAUTIFUL! How exciting for you!!
Peace,
Todd in Santa Fe