Welcome to my Home Studio

Welcome to my Home Studio
Hard at work, click photo to go to website

Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Finished Butter Dish and more!


Above is the butter-dish I was working on. It has been sent out to the person that ordered it, but no feedback yet.


Speaking of the person that ordered it, it was ordered on Etsy, a website I have been showing and selling some of my pottery on. They have a neat little addition to the shops called "Request Custom Item". Potential customers can ask you to make them something that is not in your shop. That was how I got the butter dish order.


I also joined two teams on Etsy, The Etsy Mud Team, and The Interior Design Team. They are both very supportive and have contests and other promotional events. The websites and blogs are listed on the right. I am posting some of my pottery that is for sale on Etsy. It is also on sale on my website, so choose the place you are the most comfortable:>)


In the future, I will be posting some of the contests and promotions on this blog, so ya all keep in touch, ya hear!

1 comment:

Rusty of RustedDesigns said...

I love that butter dish, your work is beautiful!