Welcome to my Home Studio

Welcome to my Home Studio
Hard at work, click photo to go to website

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Chris Gustin Workshop

Last weekend, Jan 24 and 25, I went to a two day workshop given by the famous potter Chris Gustin.  He is world renown, but is the most unassuming and helpful person you will ever meet.  I learned so much, my head is buzzing.  I am hoping to incorporate some of what I learned, into my next sculptural ceramic journey pieces.  We also saw a slideshow and many of his pieces displayed at the Lighthouse ArtCenter in Tequesta, FL  I went with a new friend and fellow potter, Beth.  We had a weekend to remember ;)  Below are a few of Chris Gustin's works and a photo of him at the workshop.

 

5 comments:

Linda Starr said...

wish I could have gone to that one.

Unknown said...

Like your work

Herry Johnson said...

We are profoundly energetic about disperse the finest quality hand tossed earthenware things for our clients from everywhere throughout the world. Every piece that we offer is touched by numerous hands before landing at your home. Every piece is hand-painted and hand-stamped to create excellent and special examples. Heated in Klin and terminated to 2000ºF every piece is microwave, dishwasher and stove safe. You can check additionally our Pottery Coffee Mugs to make the ideal tea set for the family or simply bring your companions over and appreciate some tea.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pottery collection,love to see more from your side.The pure white color ceramic looks absolutely bold and stunning.For more pottery,decorative and gifting items visit ,they have large varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

kriti said...

Good work.Its good to see you are providing others a chance to learn from you. keep it up. You can explore pottery gifting and decorative items at pottery.co.uk.