Welcome to my Home Studio

Welcome to my Home Studio
Hard at work, click photo to go to website

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Valentine Mugs, plus a Tribute to some of my Great Customers.





Above are the two mugs I made for Valentines day. I posted them on Etsy and they sold in a few hours. So now I am making a few more.




On another note, I sold another urn to put in the ashes from a customers dear passed kitty by the name of Goose.

When she got the urn she said "my husband and i just love it. it is going to be a very nice home for our kitty".
This Photo is from my number one customer and pottery fan. She sent me photos of her vegetarian Thanksgiving dinner using my pottery. It make me feel so good to know my art is being used and enjoyed. Here is a note she sent me after her last order:
Hello Pat!
I received your pottery and it is absolutely perfectly fantastic!
I love everything. I am sipping my morning tea from your mug just now.
The new fluted bowl is on my counter top with fruit in it along with two others which I switch so every one feels like they belong.
The smaller bowls are waiting for some hot cereal to warm them this morning...we all can't wait.
The plates are amazingly shaped and the color is wonderful, I feel they are all unique and perfect, love them.
Thank you for the wonderful little tumbler...soo cool.
I'm hoping some of my girl friends love your work as well and send you some orders.
I tend to like very nice things and am willing to go for authentic.
Keep Well Pat,
You are the greatest potter ever!
love,
Jo
Thank you Jo, you are the greatest!!

1 comment:

Boutique By Bonnie said...

Wow, a letter like that must make all of your efforts worthwhile. Fantastic! I'm happy you're finding your audience/market.